Dec 14, 2018
Is Your Business Anti-Social?
Most business owners have at least one social media account for their business.
If you’re among the business owners who are posting and sharing content through Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms, then you’re off to a good start.
However, if you’re not getting the results you’re looking for, the chances are that’s because your social media strategy isn’t very social.
It’s time to put the ‘social’ back in social media and take your social media marketing game to the next level. Here’s how:
1. Create opportunities for your customers to get involved in the conversation and get to know you and your brand.
2. Post conversational status messages that humanize your brand.
3. Post videos of yourself talking to your target customers and your potential customers.
4. As a business owner, showing your face builds trust.
5. Ask questions. Hear their story. Ask about their needs and get feedback on your products or services.
6. Respond to comments. Being social means your brand is in an active conversation.
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org